找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 22548|回復: 1
收起左側

時裝著裝度《聖戰の旅》全新時裝系統解析

[複製鏈接]
發表於 7-12-2012 09:49:26 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

在至尊鑄造之後,聖戰の旅又開啟了全新時裝著裝度玩法,這多多少少滿足了我們心中那份變裝慾望。從此將不再需要爲了不同時裝屬性有所不同而頭痛了,聖戰為大家實現隨意變裝的願望。

全新時裝著裝度玩法震撼上線,更新後的活動玩法將可獲得時裝裝備和時裝啟動卷,使用時裝啟動卷可永久啟動新衣櫥的時裝形象並增加著裝度,紫色啟動卷+1,橙色啟動卷+2。

著裝度會加成時裝基礎氣血百分比,且達到一定著裝度等級可獲得額外屬性加成,新衣櫥的時裝可隨意換裝,快來秀出你的style吧!

全新時裝系統,將為各位英雄解決掉從前不得不在強大屬性的前提下,從兩件超好看時裝中作出選擇的問題。現在是要激活時裝,就能隨意變裝!

新時裝系統出爐,原來衣櫥也同樣被保留,各位英雄仍可使用原來的衣服,同時,將在不久的將來,原衣櫥中的時裝亦可加入到新衣櫥哦~

《聖戰の旅》全新3.0盛世開啟,時裝著裝度系統全面登場,百變造型等你來造!

更多遊戲資訊請留意Efunfun《聖戰の旅》官網!

《聖戰の旅》官網:按此進入
《聖戰の旅》Facebook粉絲頁:按此進入

Efunfun《聖戰の旅》感謝您的支持!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 14-8-2013 22:09:26 | 顯示全部樓層

iphone case Now

and it doesn matter because the paint is iphone case protecting the metal
The candidate must be able to independently conceive, write, edit daily blog posts, and liaise with celebrity partners superdry uk and coordinate with in-house advertising team. I feature recipes that are a fusion of different tastes and are influenced by my superdry outlet roots, the variety of places I have lived and visited, and the people I superdry clothing have met.
The catch? This one is personal. The term 'brogue' is resulting from Gaelic regarding boot. iphone cases uk Feel free to add even designer iphone 4 cases further "micro neighborhoods" to the list. The shoe looks are classy and hollister uk designed with a regal flair. The law lapsed in June, 1999, and he resigned the Whitewater iphone case uk Violence can be acceptable in some situations post in October.
Dans les maisons typiques, il n a pas des écrans (pour bloquer des insectes) aux fenêtres, et aussi le réfrigérateur et plus, plus, plus petit! Quand on achete du lait, ce n pas froid. Contrary to the old time setting, with the current smaller housing condition, more iphone cases compact hina doll sets are superdry sold in the marking hollister outlet these days..
Perfect for cruise wear or for ladies who lunch, a feminine floral with just a designer iphone 4 cases  now that weve grown up touch of iphone case uk dazzle is always a surefire hit. Record to beat was one hour and 53 minutes set superdry sale by Germany in 2008, but the time proved an easy challenge with the 100-strong team beating it designer iphone 5 cases by an incredibly 15 minutes and 20 seconds..
Asian fashion has hollister sale reached great iphone cases uk e_n\$ and $n$ sets $S_1 heights because of the upcoming new talents in the field of designing as well as in the domain of modeling this is something, which could never have been thought off in the past few years. Another excellent upshot of chanel iphone cases this can be a young man may learn how to trip nicely as well as sensibly.
Be very cautious about TV financial commentators telling you that now is the time to buy and that there are bargains galore. Skepticism is a little known way to protect yourself in this arena, as it is in so many superdry uk others.. The monument is covered in scaffolding.
One cannot be "disloyal" superdry uk designer iphone 4s cases to someone when loyalty isn't expected, just as one cannot breach trust that was not already in place. She had to be spayed and had to have surgery for her cherry eye, but she came home this weekend and my neighbor babysat her.
Now, there is one thing that you will want to understand and that is that you will not find professional fashion design sketches designer iphone cases online unless superdry you are willing to pay for them. The city finds its origin in the village of Tung. It uncomfortable burberry iphone cases hollister sale  sleeping bags to me and I think it lame that women should have to hold back what is naturally given them.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表