找回密碼
 註冊
樓主: 星空x緣份
收起左側

[集中帖] ★★★★★★SD私★服新消息★★★★★★

[複製鏈接]
發表於 7-11-2015 17:49:13 | 顯示全部樓層
Hello, LKururugi~ an experienced player from OGP server.

I can't wait for this padres,  ...
LKururugiPK 發表於 6-11-2015 11:46

they will try their best in maintenance and would release the units which their data already exist
however they cannot make major changes to the game because of the lack of experts in this field

much appreciated if anyone who has the skills to code game stuff can come forward
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 9-11-2015 09:39:48 | 顯示全部樓層
[i=s] 本帖最後由 LKururugiPK 於 9-11-2015 14:57 編輯 [/i]

[quote]Hi everyone~ DarkImpulse here ~, SDGO player from the OGP (North America) server~  
This one is also ...
[size=2][color=#999999]DarkImpulse 發表於 7-11-2015 04:31[/color] [url=http://www.nakuz.com/bbs/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=35388913&ptid=4520469][img]http://www.nakuz.com/bbs/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url][/size][/quote]

Que pasa hermano!!!! Been too long ( Good to see you!!! (LOL Still calling me that eh, LK approves, but i get to call you Darkside!!mwahaha )
==========
Concerning the sponsors it's highly unlikely, depending on the crew they put together to manage the game we might just be carrying this by a thin thread, but i'll do whatever it takes to keep the raging fire going for as long as possible. A handful of people know about this, wherefore i'm not trying to spread the word on this project until i see results, just in case if it crashes on our heads. (God forbid...)
=============
Btw, what's going to be the first unit you shoot for ??? xD
~LKPK

[img]http://i.imgur.com/5TGJ80A.jpg[/img] [b]SPINZAKU RETURNS[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/aEy4ugS.gif[/img]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 9-11-2015 09:47:40 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 LKururugiPK 於 9-11-2015 09:49 編輯
they will try their best in maintenance and would release the units which their data already  ...
freedom040542 發表於 7-11-2015 17:49

I completely understand amigo, i knew those responsibilities would come with reviving this project, as well as the limitations.

I'm a novice in software engineering, (Like little to no experience) But that and Game coding just happens to be a field i'm going into (Career wise), luckily.

So as i rack up the skills needed (and learning Chinese, Haha), i should be of some use, but if i could be provided a sample of what you're dealing with beforehand, would be convenient, graci.

May the odds be in our favor, ja.
================
~LK

On that note, do the crew communicate via (Simplified or Traditional chinese?)
===========

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 11-11-2015 22:52:09 | 顯示全部樓層
留名先
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 12-11-2015 01:14:01 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 DarkImpulse 於 12-11-2015 01:17 編輯
Que pasa hermano!!!! Been too long (  Good to see you!!! (LOL Still calling me that eh, LK approves, but i get to call you Darkside!!mwahaha  )
==========
Concerning the sponsors it's highly unlikely, depending on the crew they put together to manage the game we might just be carrying this by a thin thread, but i'll do whatever it takes to keep the raging fire going for as long as possible. A handful of people know about this, wherefore i'm not trying to spread the word on this project until i see results, just in case if it crashes on our heads. (God forbid...)
=============
Btw, what's going to be the first unit you shoot for ??? xD
~LKPK

Ya, good to see you again~ xD
Which unit this one first will be "shooting" for? oAo? This one supposes it will go after all the Deathscythes first... =w= <3 ..
On that note, do the crew communicate via (Simplified or Traditional chinese?)

Since the server is based in mainland China, they are most likely to use simplified Chinese characters.
The main difference between "simplifed" and "traditional"chinese (referring only to mandarin here) are the characters. The language,vocab and grammar are the same. If you know simplified characters well enough you can deduce the traditional ones easily as well. (like British English and American English)
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 13-11-2015 10:25:25 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 LKururugiPK 於 13-11-2015 10:26 編輯
Ya, good to see you again~ xD
Which unit this one first will be "shooting" for? oAo? This one supp ...
DarkImpulse 發表於 12-11-2015 01:14

Well good luck, there's plenty of them from B to S Rank xD

luckily for me, same goes for freedom. And this time if all goes well for the servers rebuild, i can get the HiMAT.

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 22-11-2015 16:05:34 | 顯示全部樓層
仲有8日就開傳說中嘅屍服, 有冇咩最新消息? 定係開5成?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 25-11-2015 03:09:08 | 顯示全部樓層
期待
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

發表於 27-11-2015 03:44:41 | 顯示全部樓層
cant wait IGN freedom123 ogp server north